Saturday, October 18, 2014

LG's Good Feeling!

Hi Readers,

I was hanging out at  Club Miami Ice with the beautiful sites and the good music. I was of course wearing LIV-GLAM's new outfit Good Feeling. It's sexy, fun and says sunshine. The rich deep orange long sleeve crop top with a double slit maxi skirt is just too darn sexy :). The blues, orange and yellows on the white skirt just screams sunshine and islands regardless of the season. I accessorized with the Thea tote and Kelly sandals with straps that wrap around the leg up to the knee.
It all came together to make a fun and unique look.

 
 
The rest of my styling is: Emotions Ina hair
Hippie Love Sunglasses- designer, Damen Gorilla
Makeup Zivaah eyes and lips from Highlife
Nails , deesses skin
Earrings from doree caree
Necklace, Brushed Luna, purchased from MP
           
 
           
I leave you with Havana Groove Volume 4 by Blue.


 
Montadito (Original Mix) by Blue on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment