Monday, July 11, 2016

Welcome To My World...

Hi there,

Featured outfit: Tan and Turquoise African outfit. Jewelry and dress from Harambee - Gwassi Kenya  Hunt on Bunny Isles.

Welcome to my home. I am so glad you came...




Have a nice smooth lemon/orange cocktail.



A beautiful meal with  apples and melons to refresh your pallet.

A wonderful night all for you :).




I love to entertain, but at the end of the night my cat Daisy and I lay back and relax! 

All these items can be found in the Harambee-Gwassi Kenya Hunt for 1L.

African outfit with jewelry
The cocktails and food
The African ottoman and cat with animations.




Relaxing and ending  the night with yoga and a quiet sit near the pond.
Featured outfit is from LuxeParis Yoga in Lime.





Come on over :)

<3

Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment