Thursday, February 9, 2017

Life of the Party??

Waiting for you ..
Hope you like what you see
but really I am happy with what I see
Everyday I wake and look into eyes that
know her worth 😄😄😄😄

Bell

The photos in this blog were taken @ my home and Azisa's Saloon...Where Country music is hot (DJ Trinity.delphin!
Designs featured are from LUXE PARIS. They are new releases for your best look during the month of love ....

Pose: Tiara , poses by KiKay



Here I am waiting for you to pick me up for a night on the town.
Featured gown: Moonstruck

Style Card: Hair, Virtual Diva;Jewelry, Finesmith and Makeup:Face Paint



Dancing @ Asiza's Saloon in Luxe Paris Ocean Dress. This dress is fun and can go any where.





Line dancers: The DJ, Bell della Rosa, Asizawolf and shandris.dagger



Featured dress is POPART. Cute mini sheath dress in bright berry.

Standing by the stage coach holding my heart pillow. The double heart pillow can be found @ the Harambee Hunt for 1L.






4 comments: