Thursday, November 22, 2012

CWS University

Hello Readers it has been a while., but school is going well. I am learning so many different things about creativity and thinking out of the box. CWS is a school that wants you to be to dig down deep and learn how to truly style your clothing...It's like taking true control of your surroundings. Many of us who rezzed on SL never thought about how well we dressed, but just how sexy we looked. CWS, says sexy isn't enough any one can be sexy, but your style makes a statement about who you are and what you represent. SL can see the true you through styling. CWS should be a requirement for Noobies if for nothing else just to learn some basic builder skills. Readers it's true. CWS is Simply the Best,,,and they are making my classmates and I the best.

I am actually getting it. Keep following me readers maybe you might want to come to CWS to learn too, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment