Saturday, October 25, 2014

Diamond Style's Grey Rainbow!!

Hi Readers,


Halloween is coming and we must not let our glamour down for one moment. We can still be beautiful and scare our neighbor :). We must begin with our skin. I have on Grey Rainbow from Diamond Style. This skin is a great foundation for Halloween glamour because the skin is grey, but goes so well with a rainbow of colors so you are not limited to the traditional spooky black. See I chose red to show my spooky side. What am I? Whatever you think as long as I look good too :). So pick up your own Grey Rainbow skin (250L).  Be whatever you want and scare someone beautifully :). Here is your taxi or maybe our limo?...:) Diamond Style!









The rest of my styling is: The outfit is Violator's Hussar Red and Black from the hats to the furs and    pants.
The tank underneath is Violator's Baroque Doll in red all designed by: Soraya Vaher
My makeup is all black but different designers: My eyes: Tuty's Black Eyeliner, Egyptian.
Lips from Glamorize, designer Micalia Blackrose
My nails are from By Snow Fashionable Black Nails
My jewelry is in all black onyx but also different designers: My Earrings and Necklace are designed by, Luna Lafleur. My ring is designed by Serenity Kaufmat.
My wedding ring is from Bandit- every glamour queen has a mate :).
My shoes are DE. Boutique's Zermadame Heels in Black from LIV-GLAM.
My friend on my arm is Julius from tabu poses.


 This Halloween, my message to you is Come Alive
Come Alive (The War of The Roses) by Janelle MonΓ‘e on Grooveshark . . Listen to it being song by Ms. Janelle Monae..I just love her! ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment