Wednesday, December 10, 2014

LG.Boutique@ The Instruments December Round!

Hi Readers,

I rarely blog gowns, why? I have no clue :). Regardless, today I have a beautiful gown from LG. Boutique. In RL I love to wear a delicate beaded dress or gown for special times. Delicate beading speaks of special occasions, high glamour, drama and this gown has it all. It's called, Shadowless.



 
Shadowless is a long beaded maxi coat with a fur collar and cuffs. The perfect white silk beaded dress underneath is so glamorous. I accessorized with the Estra clutch and Mariah pumps  in black. They both can be found at the LIV-Glam main store.  This gown will make you glitter and shine all night. All eyes on you!

 
These photos were taken at the Frank's Jazz Elite Club.
The rest of my styling  accessories are Hair: Space Cakes in Noir from Milk- designer Kattington
                                            Jewelry: Chop Zuey starburst Catseye hairpin and Carlotta Diamond jewelry set.
Makeup designer by Eve Express
 
 
 
This wonderful gown can be found at The Instruments. I leave  you with a little jazz from Philadelphia's own, Grover Washington Jr. The song is, "The Best Is Yet To Come" featuring Patty Labelle; two people who are excellent with their instrument:).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment