Saturday, March 7, 2015

Goor Fashion Style New Releases!

The Magda Collection for that beach loving woman who loves the sand under her feet and the sun on her face. The Magda Outfit (left) comes with the a casual hairstyle with a headband. a sexy mini dress and matching shoes for regular and High SLINK feet. The outfit comes in 3 colors to fit your style.


The Magda dress(right) is also a mini comes in 3 styles and colors. You can make this dress your own. I added a head wrap in blue from L&H and shoes are wedges in blue from LIV-Glam. My Triskel jewelry is from the Kenyan Project Hunt, designer Loredana Loring and my makeup is smokey from FacePaint.

(Below)This dress is called Python for your wild side. This dress is all snake leather covering the right places and hugging all the curves softly. This will dress will call out the tigers :). I paired it with Emeli hair from Lelutka hair. The jewelry remains the same. My makeup is from Beautiful Freak. My shoes are Priya from LIV-Glam.




(Below)When you whine down and lay back the Lalla outfit is the one for you. This outfit comes with everything you see: a halter top with a mini skirt with a train. It also has a choice of black knee boots or high heels to fit your mood. The shoes come in regular and SLINK style.  I added the Triskel jewelry from the Kenyan Project. My hair is called Belle from Lelutka Hair and my makeup beige is from Highlife.




Goor Fashion Style has whatever you need to fit your mood. Click on the banner below for her shop and see what she has. The jewelry can be found at the Kenyan Project so click on their banner and support their cause. Whatever Attitude you want to explore is here. Check out this video :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment