Thursday, December 11, 2014

LG.AM and WINTER FUN!

Hi Readers,

Have you ever wondered what you should wear for the winter fun? Its hard to decide because we want to be warm and stylish. Anna Markova has solved that problem with a wonderful oversized sweater shirt. The sweater is called Sleigh Ride. It  is so comfortable and very warm because it is wool in argyle style. You can snuggly play in the snow :) as I am doing.

Theses photos were taken at the Aero Park sim. Here I am getting some hot cider.
 
 
 This is me posing by a lighted tree. The park is alive in lights. There is a lot of winter fun happening here; ice skating, log rides and many trails for riding in carriages or on  horseback. I love it here and think you will too :).



 These are Christie legwarmer in blue boots from LG.Boutique...I love these for winter fun.

The rest of my styling is:

Wool Grey leggings designed by Rouge Darcy
Miamai Franke Panama Has designed by Pill Kanto
MD Sweater Turtle designed by Martini Discovolante
RW Black Fur Muff
Oval Loop Earring
Glamorize Revolver makeup designed by Micailli Darkrose
HighLife Zivahh eyeliner blue.


I leave you with John Legend singing, Let It Snow!

 
Let It Snow by John Legend on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment