Thursday, November 6, 2014

Diamond Style Love

Hey there,

I love to introduce you to Love by Diamond style. This skin is a deep tan and will be 55L November 6- November 7, 2014 at 7am. Click on the banner for Diamond Style below and get this  Diamond Style skin as soon as possible. This skin also includes SLINK attachments.

 
 
My style is from LIV-GLAM. I am wearing the a hot mini called Under Control. My shoes are Priya , chain look high heels that mimics the chains on the dress. My clutch is Estra; all from LIV-Glam. This outfit is great for a night out at the club. As always you can click the banner and get your outfit and go dancing.
 
 
The rest of my style is:
Dura hair in dark brown, designer Chiaki Xue
Ear rings - Black Onxy pearl, designer Luna Lafleur
Black and silver ring, designer serenity Kaufmat
 
 
 I feel like dancing so I leave you with Sister Sledge singing, He's The Greater Dancer. Have a great night!

 
He's The Greatest Dancer by Sister Sledge on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment