Thursday, November 22, 2012

Oscar Styling Event

Readers, yes I tried another styling event.  This time the Oscar event. The object was to dress creatively as if on the red carpet of a premier. I wore my favorite Bliss couture gown. I do say I looked fabulous as I prepare to leave for the show. I get there and guess what??? I forgot to write out a description of my clothes lol. I wrote as quickly as possible. I finished just as my name is called. I go on the runway and everything is going well then on the last posing spot...I lag and my computer froze. Of course I did not place. I requested my scores. It's always good to ask for your score, It shows where improvement can and has to be made.

Although I lost this event, I think a light bulb finally switched on. Let's see if it works. Readers I'll keep you posted. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment