Saturday, December 8, 2012

Post Graduation Relaxation :)



Hi Readers, since graduation I relaxed for a couple of days by doing things I enjoy. I went horse back riding on the Aero Pines sim. It's a beautiful wooded mountain area. The snow was beautiful.


I hung out at home a lot. :))


Now I'm ready to restart and model. Oh, I forgot to mention, I'm a New Model for Classic With Style and now I have new things to learn. The picture above is my butterfly styling I did for my beach formation during my final. I forgot to add it, but I decided to put it in this post because it's time to return to work. I loved this look, it reminded me of the Victoria Secret Models in the Angel show a couple of years ago. I have loved that look since, I did my own recreation of that look. 
See reader, second life modeling is so creative that you can do anything you like, but remember to remain classy. To be apart of Classic With Style is about being creative, but also classy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment